Unlike other incentives that require installing new equipment, Enbridge's RunitRight program helps you to enhance your existing building systems and operations to find energy efficiencies. RunitRight will analyze your building's energy performance in three simple steps to identify, implement and monitor low- and no-cost operational improvements that can lead up to five per cent energy savings. Watch our RunitRight video or download our brochure for more details about the benefits of our RunitRight program.
Step 1 - Investigate
Enbridge will fund $1,000 towards a facility investigation.
Your building’s current energy performance will be assessed to identify operational improvements, with the goal of achieving 5% natural gas savings. The most cost-effective improvements will be summarized in a report, highlighting the estimated costs and energy savings.
Enbridge provides up to $8,000 towards implementation costs.
Implementing the recommended improvements allows you to qualify for financial incentives to cover up to 100% of your implementation costs.*
Enbridge will fund the cost of using the Enbridge EMIS for a period of 12 months*.
Improve your building’s energy performance with Enbridge’s free Energy Management Information System (EMIS). Or, opt to purchase and install a third party EMIS instead and receive a $1,000 incentive to cover the cost.
Your Commercial building may qualify to participate in RunitRight if:
- The building consumes natural gas on an annual basis. The building has been occupied with the present use for at least one year prior to participation in RunitRight.
- The building has an Enbridge MetreTek meter, can be upgraded to a MetreTek meter on or before November 23, 2018 or has a 3rd party automatic meter reader (AMR) that allows direct access to the building's interval data during the monitoring term.
- No major capital upgrades that impact natural gas consumption are planned for the monitoring term.
- Emergency and unplanned equipment replacements that need to take place during monitoring period should be reported to Enbridge.
- The occupancy and building use is not expected to substantively change during the 12-month monitoring period.
- Buildings/accounts that have participated in RunitRight within the past five years must undergo a qualification review.
If you are interested in becoming an Efficiency Partner to conduct the RunitRight investigations, review our Efficiency Partner Information Page for details.
* See program terms and conditions on the RunitRight Form and Customer Guide.