Industrial Custom Solutions and Incentives Program
Energy can be an expensive input in to your operations. We can show you, through data driven decision making, how capital expenditures, operational improvements, and proactive maintenance can make a significant difference to the health of your business.
Our custom solutions focus on five core areas.
- Knowledge Development: Arm yourself with information.
We provide technical publications and in-person workshops on a variety of topics, including new applications for existing technologies.
- Opportunity Identification: Investigate, test and assess.
To help identify opportunities for improved energy efficiencies, we offer a range of free services including:
- boiler plant performance test and assessment
- process heating equipment test and assessment
- heating and ventilation assessment
- thermal imaging
If a third party consultant is needed, we can help offset up to 50% of the cost.
- Measurement: Quantify and understand your energy.
Information about how, why, and where energy is used is critical to justifying improvement initiatives. We can help you:
- select appropriate means for measurement, and
- quantify key energy inputs
Incentives are available to help offset the cost of buying and installing measurement devices.
- Engineering Analysis: Put our expertise to work for you.
We can help analyze and interpret your site-specific data, and monetize savings opportunities free of charge. If a third party consultant is needed, we can help offset up to 50% of the cost. See chart for incentives available.
- Action & Implementation: Get the job done... right.
We can work with you to develop an implementation plan and quantify the resulting savings. To get the job done right, your Energy Solutions Consultant can connect you with:
- proven trade professionals, and
- product information
Incentives are available to help offset the cost of implementing energy saving initiatives.
Enbridge is pleased to provide monetary incentives to assist our customers with costs related to energy assessment, measurement and efficiency implementation initiatives.Energy Assessment and Measurement Incentive Structure
Qualified assessments are eligible for a rebate of up to 50% of the cost up to a maximum of:
|Annual Natural Gas Consumption||Maximum Incentive|
|2,500,000 m3 or greater||$10,000|
|1,000,000 m3 to 2,499,999 m3||$6,000|
|340,000 m3 to 999,999 m3||$2,000|
|Up to 339,999 m3||$1,000|
Customers are eligible for incentives based on consumption savings up to a maximum of the greater of 50% of the cost of implementation or $100,000 per project.
You can qualify for a one-time top-up at 50% for the previously funded assessment if you complete at least one custom project within the calendar year. *Contact us for details!
|Savings Associated with Project||Incentive|
|First 50,000 m3 saved||$0.20/m3 saved|
|Each cubic meter beyond 50,000 m3 saved||$0.05/m3 saved|
Who is eligible to participate?
All industrial customers within rate classes 6, 100, 110, 135 and 170 qualify.
Ask for our Special Incentives for 2019!How can you participate in the program?
- Step 1: Contact your Enbridge Energy Solutions Consultant (ESC) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Work with an ESC to develop an Energy Efficiency Business Plan and submit the Incentive Application
- Step 3: Complete Energy Efficiency Projects to collect incentives
With help from Enbridge, Honda of Canada Manufacturing achieved substantial gain in operational improvements and commitment to environmental stewardship through energy efficiency.See the Brochure