Commercial Custom Retrofit Program
Through the Commercial Custom Retrofit Program, financial incentives* are rewarded for investing in capital projects that save natural gas. Examples of common projects include upgrading to energy efficient boilers and water heaters, installing make-up air units, or implementing building controls.
A dedicated Enbridge Gas Energy Solutions Advisor (ESA) will work with you every step of the way:
- Opportunity Identification - Your ESA will conduct a free site walkthrough to identify opportunities that can help you save energy and money.
- Energy Savings and Incentives Estimates – Based on the information collected at the site walkthrough, your ESA will calculate the estimated gas savings associated with the opportunity identified as well as any Enbridge Gas financial incentives you may qualify for.
Installation of Equipment – To get the job done right, your ESA can connect you with:
- Proven trade professionals
- Financial incentive of $.20/m3 natural gas saved up to 50% of project cost to a maximum of $100,000 per project.
- NEW – Submit your project by July 31, 2020 and get $0.40/m3 for upgrading heating and hot water systems with high efficiency and condensing boilers.
With our tiered incentive offer, the more natural gas you save, the higher the incentive rate you qualify for.
Make that upgrade you’ve wanted
This Multi-Residential building chose to replace their MUA (Make-Up Air) unit with a condensing MUA unit with VFD (Variable Frequency Drive). The new system resulted in a customer savings of 49,198 m3 annually which is 21.6% of their total consumption earning an incentive of $9,839.60.
For more information about this program, or to book a site walk through, contact your ESA.
*Incentives are only made available to help influence and implement projects that otherwise would not be completed, or to complete projects sooner than currently or previously scheduled."
**Minimum boiler efficiency to qualify for the commercial custom retrofit incentive program is 85%.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to specific offers. See application form for details.