Demand Control Ventilation (DCV)
A Demand Control Ventilation system with a CO2 sensor optimizes the efficiency of the ventilation system by moderating the exchange of outside air to reduce air heating or cooling requirements, resulting in energy and cost savings.
|Description||Customer/Builder Incentive||Service Provider Incentive|
|DCV with CO2 sensor||$500||$50|
$50 per unit
- This offer is intended for DCV equipped with self-calibrating sensors or other types of sensors whose calibration warranty period by the manufacturer is 15 years or more.
- Incentive applies to the installation of DCV with CO2 sensors to single-zone constant volume ventilations system. Qualifying spaces include retail, office, primary/secondary school gymnasiums, post-secondary school classrooms, community center meeting spaces, exercise centers/sports arenas, senior/nursing/long-term care facility’s common areas, cinemas and performing arts, hotel conference rooms. Other spaces may qualify, please contact an Enbridge Gas Energy Solutions Advisor.
- Mall common areas, office break rooms and telephone/data entry facilities with zones larger than 500 sq. ft. are not eligible. Spaces with energy recovery ventilator (ERV) or heat recovery ventilator (HRV), multi-zone systems or variable air volume (VAV) are not eligible.
- Qualifying spaces most be heated during heating season by natural gas fueled equipment. For new construction applications, this equipment is not eligible to buildings/spaces where demand control ventilation is required by current building code.
- Applications with free cooling economizers are eligible for this prescriptive equipment.