IMPORTANT PROGRAM UPDATE
- Homeowners who heat their home with propane, oil, wood or electricity that have completed their pre-audit before November 1st, 2018 will still be enrolled in the pilot program. However, homeowners are still required to complete all upgrades and post- audit within 120 days from the initial pre-audit to qualify for the program.
- Additional electrical incentives for all fuel types (i.e. refrigerators, freezers, etc.) will no longer be available from Enbridge, as the Save On Energy partnership ending October 31, 2019. Homeowners are still eligible for electric rebates through Save on Energy’s Heating & Cooling program. Learn more at https://saveonenergy.ca/For-Your-Home/Home-Energy-Rebates/Heating-and-Cooling. The program will continue to be offered to Enbridge gas customers ONLY who heat their home with natural gas, electrically-heated homes will no longer be eligible to participate.
- The participation process will remain the same for Enbridge Gas customers. Customers must complete their pre-audit by December 31st, 2018, and have their post-audit completed within 120 days to be eligible for the Home Energy Conservation Program.
- If you have any questions regarding your application, please reach out to your Certified Service Organization.
- For a full listing of Certified Service Organizations please click here.
- Programs are subject to change or cancellation at any time. Please visit www.enbridgesmartsavings.com for additional updates.