Home Efficiency Rebate (HER) program COVID-19 update
Enbridge Gas is suspending the in-home energy audit portion of our residential programs until at least April 6th - Key details can be found below. Please check back here for updates:
- The in-home energy audit portion of our Residential HER program is suspended until at least April 6th to ensure that the health and safety of our employees, customers and business partners continue to be our number one priority.
- If you have your final energy audit scheduled in the coming days/weeks for the HER program, you will be contacted by your Service Organization to formally cancel the appointment and to determine the best way to contact your / reschedule your final energy audit when the suspension is lifted.
- If you have completed an initial energy audit, but had not yet scheduled your final energy audit, your Service Organization will contact you once the suspension has been lifted to schedule your final audit. If you are approaching the end of the program's allotted 120 days participation timeframe, please note that Enbridge Gas will be honoring extension requests until June 30th, 2020.
- If you have recently completed your final energy audit as part of the HER program, your Service Organization will send your application to Enbridge Gas and Enbridge Gas will continue to process customer rebates as they are received.
- If you are interested in participating in the HER program, we ask that you reach out to a Service Organization and provide your contact information.Once the suspension has been lifted, you will be contacted by the Service Organization to book your initial energy audit.
- Please note that the HER program requirement to complete your audits and submissions within 120 days will be waived until June 30th, 2020 – there is no action required, this extension will automatically be applied to all participating customers.